Saturday, February 17, 2007

Stressed Out


Dylan and I went to see Blood Diamond tonight. Before I go on about the night I just want to say it was a great movie and I would definelty recommend it...But...BUYER BEWARE... I have just experienced an immense amount of stress in the last 3 hours. Every second in the movie is suspenseful. I couldn't think of anything to say after the movie because I was in a state of shock, not just because these types of things really and truly do happen in real life but the suspense of the movie had me so stressed out I wasn't sure I could finish the movie at times. I was glad when it was over, not because it wasn't a great movie, but because I was anxious to get my heart rate back to normal.


Then to make matters worse as we are driving home we get pulled over. Dylan happened to not pay a speeding ticket back in June so a copper decided it was his turn to give us a heart attack. One officer came up to my window and one to Dylan's. After watching Blood Diamond, I felt like we were about to get ambushed cause the guy kind of snuck up on me. Anywho, the officer decided not to throw him in jail since it was just a speeding ticket and not in his city and was just going to give him an insurance ticket because Dylan seemed to forget that too. Not sure about other states but its a law to have your insurance at all times and if you don't they can tow your car at any time. The officer was walking back to his car to write the insurance ticket but quickly came back to the car and said he had something more important to go to than sitting here writing no insurance tickets.


I NEED A DRINK!

1 comment:

Bob said...

Dylan probably could not pay his ticket because he spent the money on you.