Friday, October 26, 2007

He will live

Dad made it through surgery. I guess the Dr. said there was more damage than they originally thought. The whole septum was shattered so he said he repaired it, "The best he could." I'm with Barbara and not sure I like how that sounded, but we will see how he heals. Hopefully he will be able to breath out of his nose now. Thats the ultimate goal. I still haven't talked to him, he was sleeping when Barbara called yesterday afternoon to say he made it, and probably sleeping when I called him last night or maybe he just didn't feel like talking.

Its probably best that we don't talk for a day or 2, he is GEERRRRUUMMMPPEEEEE when he isn't feeling well, and having to sleep upright for 2 days will make you grumpy no matter how you feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope my brother didn't get a nose job like Michael Jackson. If he did he will have to wear a mask when he plays golf with me like Michael wears when he goes out in public.