Sunday, January 04, 2009

Closing out 2008

Holiday Season gets CRAZY!


With all the holiday parties, get togethers, festvities, visitors, and travels, we were pooped.

Dad came in town to celebrate Christmas the weekend before Christmas. Then we headed to Tulsa for more Christmas and then we finished up at Mom's the Sunday after Christmas.

While Dad was in town our family grew. Dylan has been wanting another dog, and although I don't think this is what he had in mind originally, she has stolen his heart, and every one elses.



I forgot about the puppy stage. They don't really sleep through the night. Her bladder is about the size of a pea so we are up twice every night taking her out. I guess its just getting me ready for the real thing, one day.
Carmen was pretty unsure about Playa the first couple days but they are used to eachother now. Carmen had to show her who's boss a couple times but Playa figured it out real quick. They get a long great now and even share a bed on occasion.

This was an outfit Mom bought her. Carmen thought she was a toy so we had to take it off after the pictures.


Dyl and I spent New Year's Eve, in the comfort of our own home. Keith and Dylan played Guitar Hero for about 5-6 hours and Beth and I fell asleep around 11. The guys woke us up just in time for our champagne toast and New Year's Kiss.

We went to the Cotton Bowl. Not really worth mentioning considering the outcome but whatever. We enjoyed the weather and hanging out with our friends for the last Cotton Bowl on the original Cotton Bowl field.



So, here's to a New Year, New Adventures, New Goals, New Dreams, and New Hopes. May this year bring Happiness to you all!!!

3 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

If you don't want your cute new dog to be alone at home during the day I know someone who would help to watch her....

Jamie said...

I can't believe how tiny your new baby is. She's cute and I like her name.

Bob said...

I'm not sure Dylan's "Gun's Up" is real. Looks like he may have a bear paw behind his back.