
I know... its for a good cause, but why does your fat have to re-allocate itself to your waste when you are pregnant? My pants are already getting tight and at 13 weeks that's inexcusable! On a good note, I haven't gained a pound. Not sure how that is all working out. Maybe I'm just trading my muscle for fat?
I know... that men have NO idea what women are really going through when we are pregnant. WE ARE GROWING A HUMAN INSIDE OUR BODY. Please, just stop and think about that for a minute.
I know...that I could use a walk, but you know what? I just don't feel like it today.
I know... that being pregnant has numerous effects on you, but do they go away or come back once you give birth? I have lost my memory, my energy, my sleep (I know this part is gone forever), my patience, and above all, my BODY! And these are just the things I can remember!
I know...I am extra bitchy these days, sorry but you just have to get over it for another 6 months or so.
And finally, I know...Its only going to get worse, especially when I'm 200 pounds in 100 degree weather.
3 comments:
I was surprised too, that the baby doesn't just grow in your belly, but she actually takes over your entire mind, body, and spirit. It felt like I'd been invaded and she was literally sucking the life out of me. It really does get much better in a few weeks. For me, patience and rational thinking came back after birth. Body, memory, energy,...well, I'm still hopeful.
This post absolutely cracks me up!!!!!! 200 pounds is highly unlikely unless you are eating a half gallon of ice cream a day and I don't see that happening! And you are correct that men don't understand and never will even though they act like their life is tough right now.
Wait until you do have the baby and he/she is crying and the first thing dad says is,,,"do you think you should feed him/her?" That used to just burn me alive!!!
Jes, I'm sure you'll do just fine. On the other hand, Dylan, I feel sorry for you.
Post a Comment