Wednesday, April 01, 2009

No sex for you

Get your mind out of the gutter.

Dylan and I had an appointment with the Baby Doctor yesterday. We were REALLY hoping to find out the sex of the baby. No such luck. We weren't scheduled for a sonogram and the sono tech is only in on mondays. We thought maybe we could beg the Doctor into doing it but he had to delivery a baby earlier in the day, unplanned, so he had a waiting room full of unhappy patients by the time we left at 5:30. Pretty disappointing.

But on the bright side, we have another appointment on Monday and this time we ARE scheduled for a sonogram AND we WILL find out the sex as long as Little Foot cooperates.

We got to hear the heartbeat again which was exciting, no matter how many times you hear it. I also gained my first 5 pounds of pregnancy. I'm still on track but I need to be careful. Baby like ice cream, frozen yogurt, and blizzards WAY too much.

The doctor and nurse bet on it being a boy the very fist time they saw it, he said it was just a guess, nothing to back it up but we will see.

1 comment:

Brenda Liniger said...

Well unfortunately I think our class is due for a boy since the last few have been girls for the most part. Monday seems like so far away....