These are just a few of my favorites. I hope you LOVE them because I was very close to not posting them just in case I wanted to use one or some in our christmas cards...but they are just too cute to leave hidden!
Me and my babies!
My big boy!
My sweet family
My smiley baby
Giggle monsters
This might be my all time absolute favorite!!! I can't wait to move just so I can blow this up and hang it on a wall for ALL to see!
My little ham
We are all looking in a different direction! Perfect picture for our family!
The chair I pulled out of the trash and painted, turned out great!!!
One of my favorites of Druz!
This is another one of my favorites of Tatum. I just love that face and her little dimple!
My little man in his big boy tie
LOVE LOVE LOVE this face! Makes me sad that he is getting so big but having so much fun with him and this smile is perfect!












No comments:
Post a Comment