Tatum saw the horses right as we walked up so we HAD to right those first.
Then we headed on over to watch Aslynn sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...it was her solo debut at just 3 1/2! She did awesome! Tatum threw a fit (literally) because she couldn't get up on stage and sing with her.
Back to the horses again and this time she HAD to ride the pink haired horse.
The best possible place for Druz....thank goodness Liz brought her stroller!
The beginning of chaos...once out of the stroller it was an all out race. After the jump houses Tatum saw Frosty...that was the end of all fun to be had. I had to hold her the ENTIRE time. She would scream like she was being severely tortured if I put her done. She is absolutely terrified of anything in a large costume, i.e. Frosty, Reindeer, cartoon characters, school mascots, you name it.
Petting zoo, she finally let me put her down for a split second to pet the bunny
I was in one corner holding Tatum and my Mom was chasing Druz around the petting zoo. He was so excited he didn't know what to do or where to start.
There were food trucks there but after standing in line for 20 minutes we decided to just leave and eat somewhere else. The kids were GREAT at dinner. Once again, thank God for my Mom being there! I'm usually pretty calm with the kids even when things get crazy (at least I tell myself I am) but with Tatum being scared and Druz acting like he has never been let out of a cage...it was a little crazy even for me! But we all had a fun time, which is what matters!
No comments:
Post a Comment