Thursday, January 07, 2016

Back at it

I love this guy for so many reasons but a big one is his love for our kids and his willingness to be there and participate no matter what.  

Tatum started her second season of basketball with Dylan as her coach.  We recruited a few friends this year so it will be exciting to watch all the girls learn to play and work together.  

He is so good with all the girls and I'm sure it doesn't hurt that basketball is his thing.  He was giddy when he got home from work today and while getting ready for practice he couldn't contain his huge smile.  

I had a Junior League meeting so I wasn't able to watch them in action but loved getting this from one of the moms afterwards!

Coach Dylan and Coach Michael having a little chat with the team.


No comments: