The day has finally come! I've started moving. My bedroom furniture, living room furniture and cable have all been delivered and set up to my liking. Vicki sat at my house all day waiting anxiously for the deliveries. I was a bit worried when it started to rain but I told Vicki to unleash the demons on the movers is my things weren't covered. Needless to say all of my furniture was covered and successfully moved up the 3 flights of stairs. The movers first told Vicki that we (her and I) and just wipe off the furniture when it gets upstairs...He was funny.
Most of my things are in storage and will be moved saturday. Some of you probably don't know but I have horrible luck with movers, when I moved out of my place in uptown...they just didn't show up. Then I called to confirm for saturday and they didn't have me down. I'm not going to freak out about it although there are times that I would like to, but I figure worse things have happened. Hopefully the movers will show up as planned and everything will work out smoothly. I'll post pics once I take some.
YEAH!!! I'm moving!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought about you all day Tuesday and will be thinking about you Saturday. Your work has just begun but it's a lot of fun deciding where this or that goes etc.
Post a Comment