Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day Weekend


We had a fun weekend. Sunday we went to a concert in The Stockyards. There were about 10-15 bands playing but I only cared to see the last 2. It started at 1pm and went till after 12 midnight. Thankfully we didn't go that long! We showed up around 8:30 since the band I wanted to see was on at 9. We saw Cross Canadian Ragweed and The Black Crowes. The black Crowes came on at 11 and they were awesome! Well worth the wait!

Monday we went to the Texas Tech vs. SMU game. Tech of course killed SMU but that was expected. We left at half time and watched the rest of the game at a bar with some other friends.

I didn't have my camera with me all weekend, I forgot it every time! Pretty bummed about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for Evan's "groovy" shirt. He is going to look like a mini Kirk!! By the way, I love your dining room wall. Looks like a picture in a magazine. Next time you come to Ohio, come on over and redecorate my house.

BubbaBack said...

Renee - When I saw the shirt I just thought about Evan and Kirk, fist pumping in the air. Couldn't resist!