Dylan's parents were in town over the weekend. It was a very nice visit. There was lots of yard work going on that I tried to stay out of. Dylan has been working hard on the lawn. When we moved in it was all weeds. When I say all, I don't mean some. Anything that was green in the front or back yard was some kind of weed. So, he had to kill the entire yard and start from scratch. Its really coming along and looks great! He also trimmed the tree so the grass under it can get some sun and grow. He is just turning into the quite the little yard guy!
On an unhappier note, I ran up on a curb monday on my way to work. Not only did I pop my tire with a huge hole that can not be patched, but I bent the rim and will now have to buy a new one before anyone will put a new tire on it. GREAT! To make it worse, when AAA came to fix it, he asked if I was sober when it happened...What kind of question is that??? It was 8am!!!
I would hate to end this on a bad note sooooo... Dylan heard from the insurance company yesterday and will now get himself a brand new car! That is great news considering we were afraid we wouldn't get as much as was still owed on the car. I'm not sure it all adds up though. I'm driving a 96 Mustang with a donut for one of the tires and he is looking at brand new cars to purchase. Oh well, I guess he deserves it.
On an unhappier note, I ran up on a curb monday on my way to work. Not only did I pop my tire with a huge hole that can not be patched, but I bent the rim and will now have to buy a new one before anyone will put a new tire on it. GREAT! To make it worse, when AAA came to fix it, he asked if I was sober when it happened...What kind of question is that??? It was 8am!!!
I would hate to end this on a bad note sooooo... Dylan heard from the insurance company yesterday and will now get himself a brand new car! That is great news considering we were afraid we wouldn't get as much as was still owed on the car. I'm not sure it all adds up though. I'm driving a 96 Mustang with a donut for one of the tires and he is looking at brand new cars to purchase. Oh well, I guess he deserves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment