I'm really trying to get this workout thing down. I keep looking at the count down for my wedding day and seriously freak out! My goal is to be able to wear a thong on the beach and not even think twice about it. *Grandma...please note that I said "be able to" not that I will actually do it.* But hey wouldn't it feel great to know you could if you ever wanted to. I figure I'm running out of time to be able to have a good figure that you can prance around with. Once you get married and have kids and more kids and only think about kids... Well, your body is out the window by then. Right?
So I go to this guy with a few other girlfriends a couple times a week, we do lots of weights and I don't remember the last time I've been this sore, I mean, the day after a workout I can barely move. But the strange this is I kind of like that. I mean at least I know I got a good work out, right?
I asked Dylan if he could tell a difference at all and he said yes, only because he knows whats best for him. ;o) But he said he can really tell in my attitude as well as my figure. Either way, I feel better and thats what matters, so I'm told.
I'm really going to go with this and work on getting in the best shape of my life. I'll be taking pictures that will stick with me for the rest of my life so I better look good!!! 5 months and 18 days to go...I better get moving!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
With my brother in town last week, I've been lifting weights also, 12 ounces at a time and like you it makes me feel good. However as for my body, I decided to take Peyton's advice and buy a bigger shirt.
You really don't want to see me in a thong.
Post a Comment