Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Years was nice, very low key, we just hung out at the house and played our Wii. Dylan's friend Keith and his wife Beth came over. The guys boxed for about an hour. I could only last about 15 minutes, it really is a good work out. We were sore for a couple days.

Christmas was great, all 3 of them. We had them all at our house, which was nice. We had planned to head to Tulsa but due to the ice storms and Dylan's parents being without electricity for 9 days, they opted to come to Texas. It was nice celebrating Christmas at our house, new house, new traditions, and first Christmas', it was very comforting.



Now that the holidays are over and things are getting back to normal, we are busy with getting more things done to the house, wedding plans, and planning the rest of 2008.



I'm back on the workout band wagon. Not as a New Years Resolution, but because I'm freaking out about getting married in 6 months! I have to look better than anybody else there and I have some hot friends and family!!!

No comments: