But here is what I wanted to discuss today. "Charges filed against boyfriend of woman stuck on toilet."
The above story was on CNN sometime last week and I couldn't believe they were even looking in to filing charges against this guy. My first question was why would he staywith her for 2 years like that, but everyone has their own reasons for doing things, maybe he is just a really nice guy or a little messed up in the head too. Now they (District Court) are filing charges against the boyfriend, isn't HE the one we should all feel sorry for??? #1 he put up with his girlfriend sitting on a toilet for 2 years and now he is being punished for it? I think they both need help but throwing him in jail or filing charges against him isn't going to help anyone!
Other than that, wedding plans are and aren't coming along. Depends how you look at it. I have 4 months to get my @$$ in shape and to get everything finalized. I think I need another trip to Mexico to be sure its all coming together...what do you think???
No comments:
Post a Comment