Before you get married you have to get a marriage license. Once you get that you have to wait 72 hours before you can get married. I guess its a "cooling off" period or it could be a "RUN FOREST RUN" period?Dylan and I leave for Mexico next Saturday and neither of us are taking time off between now and then so we had to squeeze in some time to go to the courthouse to get our little piece of paper so we can get married legally if we so choose to in the next 30 days. The verdict is still out BUT at least we have the process started. ;o)
I think I can get used to this whole marriage thing. As we are walking out of the courthouse, which just so happens to be right in the center of Southlake Town Center (for those who don't know, its a big outside shopping area, GREAT STORES!), Dylan says, why don't we get you a little something. He then proceeds to hand over a gift card for Banana Republic that he hadn't used. The first few minutes of us being "almost" married has been GREAT! I hope he can keep it up for the rest of our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment