
I had so much fun last weekend.
Friday we got to the condo, freshened up a bit then had dinner at Iron Cactus. After that we went to a a club. One of the clubs that one of the girls scouted out offered up a bottle of champagne so we decided we would sip on some champagne while we decided where to go next. About 10 minutes in, we were in VIP with 2 more bottles. Needless to say, we stayed there all night.
Saturday we got up early and floated the river. We rented this river radio that plays ipods and has sirius satellite. EVERYONE wanted to be our
friends. ;o)
friends. ;o) Saturday night 2 of the 9 girls weren't feeling so hot so they were in bed while the rest of us got ready and had a little shower of the unmentionable kind. Monica had asked Dylan some questions before we left and recorded his answers. I didn't know any of this went on so we played a game where they asked me a question and I had to say what I thought Dylan answered. They played what he said and if I got it right I got to open a present.
After all the present opening, we just decided to hang out at the condo since it was really late.
Sunday we got up and had breakfast at Magnolia Cafe, SO GOOD! Then headed home.
There may have been a detail or two that was left out but like I said, "What happens in Austin, Stays in Austin."
No comments:
Post a Comment