Tyler got contacts after begging Vicki for a year or so. CONTACTS...I got my first pair in college. He is in middle school. Its crazy how quickly they grow up. He loves not having to wear glasses and looks quite handsome in his contacts. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera last time I saw him to show you how cute he is.
Vitross is playing his first year of tackle football. He is really good. I remember last year he HATED playing defense, which I guess most kids probably do at first. Now I think its growing on him. Dylan and I showed up to the game at half time today and in the first 3 plays Tross tackled the running back twice and sacked the quarterback. He is really good on offense too. I don't know the exact numbers but he had the most yards of the other running backs on his team. Wonder which position he will end up playing later on in life if he sticks with football.
Tross is #23
No comments:
Post a Comment