I'm really sad about summer being over. Its my favorite time of the year. Spring and Fall (in Texas) are a close second but I love me some summer! I have to specify Texas because up north is still too cold for me during spring and fall. Its pretty up there but just too cold.
It was 90 degrees today so it doesn't really FEEL like summer is gone.
I'm trying to figure out what I will do to keep in shape over the next few months. Dylan is already talking about the 5 pounds people gain around the holidays. HOLIDAYS! Can you believe the holiday season is right around the corner?!?!?! I will have to get my Halloween/Fall decorations from the attic this weekend.
OK, sorry for the random thoughts. Here is a comment I read today on Glamour.com and you know what...its a really good question!
Ever wonder if our rear ends lose their shape and get flat as we age due to the fact that we sit all the time?
YIKES!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Paragraph 3, last line. Who will be getting your Holloween/Thanksgiving stuff down from the Attic again?? Just want to make sure I read that clearly.
A guy I know wanted me to make sure.
Please tell your friend I will do it if he plans on cooking dinner every night as well as the laundry and cleaning. ;o)
Post a Comment