Dylan has a new name for the baby.First it was Marty, taken from one of his all time favorite movies, Back to the Future.
The babys new name is Little Foot, a little more gender neutral.
Dylan has started talking to the baby at night. I'm still not showing but he feels the need to stick his face right against my stomach and just chat for a few minutes. Its cute, but it may get old after 6 more months!
3 comments:
Congrats to both of you! You guys will make a beautiful baby. Little Foot sounds good to me. Jason and April's baby is due the exact same time. It's going to be a hot summer :)
Oh, i love the name little foot. that is too precious. keep talking and singing to little foot the whole time!
Oh let him have his fun now, that is one of the things I knew I was going to miss once little Benjamin was born,,,going to miss the belly talk and feeling the hiccups from the inside.
Post a Comment