Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today I woke up PREGNANT!

WHOA!
I know I've been pregnant for 4 months now but today I woke up and there was actual physical evidence... A little hard bump protruding from my belly! No one else would notice but its MY BODY so I just about had a heart attack. So amazing.

I heard that one day I would just wake up pregnant but I was like, ya, ok. Well, its TRUE!

My clothes have been fitting more and more snug around my waist lately but I've been dealing with it. A few break downs here and there but for the most part I'm handling this new thickness around my waist rather well. OK, not really, I'm not handling it well at all, I even cried the other night, but I just keep telling myself its normal. I didn't know my waist was going to get chubby before the baby came, I guess I thought one day I would have a flat belly and the next I would have a big round hard bump. Not the case. People should really tell you this stuff. I think I have probably gained a pound of 2 since my last appointment and I hadn't gained any at that point so that is another thing that confuses me evern more. If I'm not gaining weight, where is all this stuff coming from?!?!?!

I am beginning to wear my BellaBand as of today, so hopefully that will give me another month or more (hopefully) before I have to switch to maternity clothes. Not that I'm afraid of them, I hear they are quite comfortable and that I will wonder why I waited so long once I transition over, but I don't have any pants and am dragging my feet about buying any till its an absolute must!



3 comments:

Emily said...

As of Sat. you looked just wonderful. I am sure you look cute, no worries.

Brenda Liniger said...

Oh you are going to look fabulous no matter what happens with the baby belly,,,,it will be worth it in the end and believe it or not Dylan will find it very attractive when he can see his child growing inside of his beautiful wife!

Liz P. said...

Ha ha, you make me laugh! I felt the same way! Losing control of your body is really hard. I think every woman that starts off with a flat tummy feels the same way. Lets just hope it goes back!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll let you know what happens to me.