Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3 months

My little baby is 3 months. 

The last few days have been challenging, to say the least.  He isn't sleeping at night and wants to eat about every 2 hours.  I'm writing this all off to him going through a growth spurt.  If it doesn't change soon, we will be doing some serious baby bootcamp next week.

Coffee is my new best friend.

On the bright side, he is becoming human.  He is rolling front to back and VERY close to rolling back to front, he will get up on his side and just balance there but doesn't get the little push to fall over. 

He laughs all the time and I love hearing his little giggle and seeing his smiling face. 

We are struggling with the bottle so we will feed him a bottle everyday until he gets better at it. 

He is getting better with the pacifier but still isn't a huge fan.  That's good and bad so I won't complain about it. 

Him being 3 months also means my life can start to resume as normal (whatever that is now!?!?!)  I can take him to the gym and to Mother's Day Out.

He had his first gym experience today.  Didn't go so well, the child center had to call me out of class but I'm just telling myself the more we go the better he will get, right???

Tomorrow we are going to give Mother's Day Out a try, hopefully that will have a better result.

No comments: