Just playing catch up since I am a few days behind!
Thursday we had a showing so the kids and I loaded up and Emily and Dylan met us at Central Market for some food and live music. It's perfect because there is a playground so Tatum plays while the grown-ups get to eat, chat, and listen to the band.
Mom watched the kids while I had a MUCH needed hair appointment. I didn't really have this in mind when I went in but I guess I decided I needed a big change while sitting in that chair! Definitely not the best picture but I glanced over at Tatum at the last minute and this is what Dylan got.
Later that night we went to a "Glory Days" party at Alison's. Grapevine HS played Colleyville-Heritage HS so we "tailgated" at Alison's. Needless to say the party was just as fun as our high scholl gatherings...minus the adult beverages.
Saturday my big boy turned 4 months old. He is so expressive, more than Tatum and she was pretty expressive. He doesn't "talk" as much as Tatum did, which if that has any relevance to how much he will talk later, I am ok with that! Tatum talks enough for everyone in the house! He isn't a big fan of laying down and although he can't sit up yet he really tries and wants to be up right watching whats going on at all times. He still isn't sleeping consistently but we are making progress. He has slept 8-9 hours a few nights so I'm taking that as a sign of good things to come! We aren't on a normal day time nap schedule, which might be the reason for the inconsistent night sleep but with two its hard to have a normal schedule since we are on the go a lot. I guess the up side is that he is learning how to adapt early in life, right?
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Love the video and this pic of Baby Druz. What a sweet smile!
Post a Comment