Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Times

Tross hung out with us for the weekend. 

Tatum loved it.

We had fun.


 Too bad Barbie wasn't a brunette with dark eyes...she would have some serious competition.

Tross was showing us his skateboarding skills.  This kid is like the next Tony Hawk.  He jumped the bricks you see at the bottom of the picture and landed it with ease. I was mad when my camera didn't click fast enough to get the jump but love that instead I got Tatum's excitement and Dylan's "way to go" high five!

Daddy had music playing in the garage and our little dancing queen just can't resist, doing what she does best!

My beautiful baby girl

Tross helping Tatum shoot some hoops.

Not sure what it is about this pic that I love so much, but I love it.

Chest pass to Daddy...she makes him so proud.  ;o)

Riding Tross' skateboard...I was quite impressed by her keeping her balance on the way down the driveway from Daddy to Tross.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Tatum looks great.