Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Honorable Mentions

They didn't make the cut but got my seal of approval...there are a few more but who wants to look at pictures of my family all day...other than me, of course.  ;o)
My little man 

In all honesty, I like pictures of me where my face isn't showing straight on, or in this case, at all.  But I figured for the Christmas Cards I needed to send a picture that included all 4 faces.  But this one was close to making the cover.  ;o) 

Artsy Fartsy...Like it. 

How cute is this face?!?!?! 

All dressed up and nowhere to go... 

Her devilish smile 

My favorite smile! 

My VERY handsome boys! 

This is probably my favorite picture.  I was originally in it but had her crop Druz and I out because the two of them are just perfect together!

3 comments:

grandma Back said...

Adorable pictures - of adorable family.

Emily said...

super cute...sorry I am so behind on blog reading!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these! ESPECIALLY the one with Druz and his tongue! Beautiful family!!- Kirsten