Monday, May 07, 2012

Random Catch-Up Pictures!

These are miscellaneous pictures from my catch-up pile...

 
April 2
I have never been able to wear my hair curly...but thanks to my friend and the Williams School of Hair Design...she gave me a quick tutorial and I finally figured out the trick!

April 12
The regular me...Made up, because we all know the real regular me is hair up, no make up, and wearing gym clothes.

April 13
Tatum is my crafty girl.  She is constantly asking to do "projects" or "crafts".  All I have to say is, Thank God for Pinterest!  We made a bird feeder.  She loved it!

 April 14
Taking a knee to win the game!

April 15
 He shoots the ball in the hoop all by himself.  He's going to be just like Daddy.

April 5
Our big boy, sitting forward in his car seat.

April 6
To the Bat Cave!

No comments: