Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Where did my little girl go?

I got Tatum's school pictures back today.  

They gave us a little canvas bag with one of the pictures on it.  I've never loved a canvas bag so much in my life!  

She looks so big!  The day of her pictures, I let her pick out her clothes and how she wanted her hair done.  I didn't make a big deal out of the pictures because, I thought, she will have more preschool pictures next year.  I mean how many pictures do these kids need?!?!?!  Ha! This coming from Momarazzi!  When I got the pictures back I was so glad she had them!  She looked so grown up and beautiful. 

I love that sweet smile and could look at it for a lifetime.


Randomisms...

I saw this on Facebook today and thought of my kids and how good Tyler and Vitross play with them.

No comments: