Dylan had to work so I braved the crowds alone with my two munchkins. I met a few friends and their kids so it wasn't as bad as it sounds.
The parade started at 7:15 and we left around 8. Druz goes to bed at 7 and Tatum at 8 so we were pushing the line of normal child behavior and going straight for crazy tired child who should have been in bed hours ago. The kind of behavior no parent wants to deal with...especially when they are alone!
The kids LOVED the parade and Tatum cried when it was time to go, as usual, but we made it home all together and fairly happy so that goes down in my books as a successful night.
All 5 kiddos getting ready for the parade
The Mom's anxiously awaiting the parade
Typical family picture, Tatum looking angelic (it's only an act), Me and my crazy eyes, and Druz trying to go somewhere else QUICK!
This is how single parents must have to do it. I had Tatum on my shoulders and Druz in my arms. Talk about Super Mom! Don't give me too much credit. It only last about 10 minutes before I had had enough.
There were some pretty cool floats.
Thank Goodness for Dads! It takes a village, right? Eric and Joey helped hold Tatum when she couldn't see.
This was for Dylan. He loves Back to the Future (Loves is an understatement) and there were 3 DeLoreans so I had to take a picture since he wasn't able to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment