I may or may not have bribed Tatum with ice cream if she didn't cry.
Keeping the kids entertained while waiting for Santa's arrival. Alison's mom came along so we had extra hands to hold places in line and chase the kids. Santa doesn't get there until 4, we showed up at 3:15 just to be the first people in line and get them in and out. There is plenty to entertain them with for 45 minutes. It worked out great!
Sweet girls. Aslynn and Tatum
Me and my two favorite little people
I had no idea how mesmerized Druz would be with the trains. He loved them! And I loved that it kept him fully entertained for a while!
Our first successful picture with Santa. Druz feeds off of Tatum for the most part so since she was smiling and acted like the jolly 'ol man was the greatest and coolest thing ever...so did Druz.
This was last years picture...same Santa...a little different reaction. While this picture is absolutely priceless...I'd much rather leave the lap sitting to the kids.
Like I said before...I may or may not have bribed her with ice cream. Whatever works folks!



No comments:
Post a Comment