Monday, May 20, 2013

Because Everyone Deserves a Pony for Their 2nd Birthday

We had a birthday party for Druz yesterday.  It always sounds like a good idea to have a party and it always starts out on a smaller scale than how t actually ends up.

The kids had a ton of fun and I enjoyed planning it but I think I was most excited about it being over.  Bitter sweet of course because when it's all over that means my baby is officially 2.

Thanks to every one that helped! My Mom was a trooper the day of the party, as always and without Liza, Ron, Maddie, and Brian I would have never pulled it off.

Food!  
Why people REALLY come...













FUN!
We managed to have a few things for the kids to play with...


















Friends!
We really are so thankful for all our friends, especially those that came out to help us celebrate our little man's big day...


















and CAKE!





And here's a few more just for fun...








No comments: