Thursday, May 30, 2013

Last Day of Preschool

Tatum had her last day of Preschool today.  It was bittersweet.  Her teacher is moving to San Antonio so that was sad but there will be other great teachers.

I really loved Ms. Tammi, Tatum's teacher.  She seemed like the perfect fit and was so good with the kids.  I'm an emotional mess right now with this pregnancy.  I cry at commercials, hearing songs, just about everything.  So I couldn't even give her a hg to say bye because I thought I would lose it.  Tatum hugged her though so I'll just live through her.

We have lots of fun things planned for the summer so I can't wait so spend more time with my munchkins having fun in the sun!

Summer...HERE WE COME!!!


First Day of School
I'm sad I didn't get a picture of her today, but I'm pretty sure I have enough to see how much she has grown over the last year.



Ms. Tammi made each kid in her class a little scrapbook of things throughout the year.  I will love looking back at it as Tatum gets older.  I'm sure I will be as emotional then as I was today...even not being pregnant!

No comments: