Saturday, June 01, 2013

Birthday Fun!

Dylan went into this office this morning for a little while so what better way to kill some time than to go swimming.  Druz still isn't a huge fan of swimming or the pool in general and I'm ok with that.  

He may want to change his tune before swim lessons in a couple weeks or its going to be a really long week for him (and me).

My little fish and my little observer.

Tatum found another snake in the pool today.  I tried to take it out with my hand but then it wrapped itself around my finger so I freaked out and threw it back in.  I will be using a stick in the future.

Zoe and Tatum
After a little swim time we headed out to pick up Daddy and to go to Zoe's 3rd birthday party.  What a fun party.  It was at The Young Chef's Academy in Fort Worth and the kids got to cook their own pizzas and decorate their own cupcakes.  She loved it!

Eating her cupcake she carefully decorated.

No comments: