Friday, June 07, 2013

Cooking with Mommy

I'm trying to be more organized and entertaining this summer.  One of the things I have committed to is baking with my girl once a week.  I am really good at having ideas and not getting organized enough to follow through and then before I know it time has flown by and nothing got done.

But not this time.  We made cupcake puppy chow today.  They both enjoyed helping me make it just about as much as they enjoyed eating it!

Shaking up the bags after unloading as many sprinkles in the mix! 

Before the powdered sugar

We also have dinner plans with the Jacksons and I said I would bring a dessert.  But don't worry, after this fun cooking session, I baked a Giant Eclair.  I enjoyed eating both...but I just can't figure out why I keep gaining weight! ;o)

No comments: