Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Vicki came over yesterday and took the kids to the park.  I haven't gone out much lately and the kids really need to stay active!  So it was SO nice for her to take them!

Druz is doing the best he can.  He is being potty trained and doing really well.  He wants to be held a lot right now and doesn't like it when I leave whether it's driving away or just leaving the room.  Poor guy is having a hard time.  He also is misbehaving a little more than normal, which makes it difficult to take the kids out.  Time outs don't phase him and I'm not the spanking kind.  Although, I can see why one would be!  He has definitely tested my patience the last week but I'm hoping its just a phase and this too shall pass...right???


You've got to love her style. ;o) 


No comments: