Friday, November 15, 2013

Fresh Beat Band! Fresh Beat Band! Fresh Beat Band!

I took the kids to The Fresh Beat Band Concert today.  They have been so great (for the most part) with  this transition and welcoming their sister to the family.  I decided they needed to be rewarded so we packed up and headed to the show.



I know this picture is blurry but it was too cute not to post.  She was having a blast singing and dancing. 

When I bought the tickets I wasn't are if I was going to take all three kids or just the big kids so I got suite tickets.  If I had Camdyn (which I didn't) these seats would have been perfect because there was a little sitting area where I can take the baby if she was fussy, etc.  Next time I will just get regular seats so they can be closer to the action.  Tatum kept asking if she could give Shout a high five and from where we were that wasn't happening.






No comments: