Friday, November 15, 2013

Tyler's last high school football game

After our rocking' concert today, we headed to watch Tyler play in his play off game.  It was bitter sweet.  I'm sure Tyler would have a different opinion.  We loved watching him play this year and grow as a player and man.  Man?  Did I just say that???  I still can't believe he is 18!

The cheering squad and Tyler with his blonde hair.  The team decided they would all color their hair and cut mo-hawks.  Vicki wasn't as happy as the rest of the team seeing that his senior pictures are in a week.   OOPS!   

The baby slept through the whole game, which is nice, except that pretty much means we will be up all night.  Oh well, you can't win them all.  And Tatum wanted her picture with every drill team girl she saw.  The games are always entertaining for everyone…even us…some pretty interesting characters from Justin.  I'll leave it at that. 

No comments: