Apparently I where my feelings and condition on my sleeve because my girlfriend offered to take Tatum and Druz so that I could just worry about the baby and get as much sleep as possible. I of course said, "oh you are so sweet and thank you but we will get through it." I guess Tiffany felt like I needed it more than I thought I did because she shows up at my house unannounced (in the middle of an ice storm mind you) and says she is not leaving my house without the kids.
It was so nice, thoughtful, awesome, sympathetic, undeserved, and so much more! The kids had so much fun staying up way too late watching movies with her boys, then drinking hot chocolate, eating cookies and playing in the snow.
She sent me this while the kids were there. Dylan was pretty proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment