
Carmen got her first set of pearls today. OK not really. She got her first set for Christmas but lost them when she was in Oklahoma. Anywho, Mom went out and boughtsome more. Isn't she just precious!
We left Carmen at Mom's today so she can get used to the place before we just leave her here. She did really well. However, I came home from work and she was out roaming around the house. She didn't do any of her busy which was really good especially since it had been a few hours. The only thing is that the gates were completely untouched, so I guess she can jump over them. Not sure what Mom will do about that while I'm gone but its her problem now ;o) Oh, I did find a pair of my gold heels completely torn up. She got in my closet and just chewed the shoes to death then left one in the living room so I could see it. I planned to wear them when I got to Miami but now I guess I'll have to go shopping when I get there. Gee, thats too bad!!!

*I added more pics to my "Lots to catch up on" blog
No comments:
Post a Comment