Monday, January 23, 2006

Girls Day Out


Yesterday I had a little "Girls Day Out" which was a nice change. I went with 10 other girls to go see a play called "Sex and the Second City." The play was downtown Dallas at the Majestic Theater which I had never been to so it was nice to go somewhere different. It was very entertaining and I would recommend the show to others...It would even be entertaining for men. We didn't really have an itinerary, just meet up, go to a play and then figure it out from there. After the play we decided to have dinner and drinks at Paris Vendome. However, when we pulled up we realized it is no longer Paris Vendome, it is now Mi Cocina's. So we ate at Mi Cocina's instead. We ate and drank and even made a few toasts. One of the girls had just enlisted in the Airforce and then of course after the drinks were flowing we toasted to some other things that I won't mention since my Grandmother reads my blog...;o) Lucy, one of the ladies with us, picked up the whole tab without telling anyone so when we asked for our bill we were pleasantly informed it had already been taken care of...Thanks Lucy, we'll have to repay the nice gesture next time. Needless to say, it was just a great combination all together. The group was very fun, the play was great, dinner was delicious and I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: