Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Game of Four

Jamie did this Game of Four thing and tagged me so, I guess that means its my turn.

4 jobs you've had in your life: Sonic Car Hop, Aerobics Instructor, Computer Helpdesk Person, and Logistics Buyer

4 movies you could watch over and over: The Notebook, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Kindergarten Cop, and Hitch

4 places you've lived: Marion, Ohio; Indianapolis, Indiana; Grapevine, Texas; Lubbock, Texas

4 TV shows you love to watch: Lost, Desperate Housewives, The OC, ER

4 places you've been on vacation: South Beach, Dale Hollow Lake, New York, Cancun

4 websites you visit daily: CNN, People, Yahoo Fantasy Sports Home Page (during football only), and your blog

4 of your favorite foods: corn on the cob, Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream, Grandma's noodles, and Grandma's sugar cookies

4 places you'd rather be: On the Beach, In a pool, In my bed, at the Spa

4 albums you can't live without: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Greatest Hits, Madonna's Greatest Hits, Number Ones (Michael Jackson), and maybe Dave Matthews Band. I'm not really a "can't live without this music" type person but I do like the albums I listed.

No comments: