Friday, February 10, 2006

A Good Day!


So I think today will be a GREAT day! I just bought a pair of shoes...picture attached, yes, I do know how good I will look in them. ;o)

Also, the best part, thats right it gets better AFTER the shoes, my friend Liz is coming in town and we haven't hung out in ages...so we are going to get crazy tonight like we did in college!!! Yippee I can't wait. Here is a picture of Liz, I mean really, how can you NOT have fun with this girl?!?!?!?!

3 comments:

Bob said...

What happened to the blond hair?

BubbaBack said...

This was an old pic from college. We were going to a 80's party. She probably won't like this pic up but oh well. Her hair was blond, its just back so you can't tell.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BOOTS!!!!!!!! You know your gonna have to borrow them.