Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Poor Eye

I have some kind of eye infections, you know like the kind you got in junior huigh when you would wait to put make up on at school cause your parents didn't let you where it so you just shared make up with like 15 other girls at school in the morning in the bathroom. Ya, thats the one I'm talking about. I was never big on make up but if I were, then I'm sure that would have happened to me back then. Anyways, I finally made a doctor's appointment. Yesterday my eye was all bloodshot and nasty and I just thought it would go away. Well, it didn't so I figured I'd better let the doctor take a look before I went blind. Plus it really is disgusting to have an eye infection. Its oozy and swollen and just gross. Mine isn't too bad but I don't want anything to get "oozy" that is located on my face!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Tell Dylan you think you are going blind and need to go to the emergency room. Then when you get there tell him you are feeling better and want to go shoe shopping.