Friday, February 03, 2006

A Little Bit of Something


I haven't had much to talk about lately so I figured I'd just share some things that have been passed along to me... Here is a little something I got from a friend today. I've been a little stressed lately and sometimes you just need to hear stuff like this, as corny as it may be.

Someone will always be smarter. Their house will be bigger. They will drive a better car. Their children will do better in school. And their partners will fix more things around the house. So let it go and love you and your circumstances. Think about it. The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart. And the most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children. The richest woman you know -she's got the car, the house, the clothes - might be heart-breakingly lonely. So, love you. Love who you are right now. Tell yourself, "I am too blessed to be stressed."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to be free of stress go with my program. Don't think.

Bob said...

I live a stress free life. Maybe you should move to Florida. Just Kidding.

You're right. Don't ever worry about those that have more. Most of the time they worked hard for it and deserve it. When things get hard, think about the current minute and what you have, if nothing else you have the love of your family and friends and that's something more than money can buy.

Anonymous said...

The only thing I can add to your friend's advice is -Amen