Back to working out. I got up, was at the gym by 5:30, met my friend, working out by 5:45. Spin class is the bomb. Ya that's right, the bomb. Today the instructor wasn't all that great but we'll let it slide this one time. I pedalled my little heart out. We were up and down and running and jogging...all on the bike. I just kept thinking about me in a bathing suit by the pool...TOMORROW! AGGHHH!!! So I just pedalled harder and harder and harder. PHEWWWW it was a good hour of sweating and working off those calories.

A few things I pondered this morning...
1. I think I will get re-certified to teach aerobics classes again. I loved teaching classes in college and why not get paid to do it, right? Maybe I'll open my own gym...OK, well, probably not the last part, but those were just my thoughts at the time.
2. If you are planning to get ready/shower at the gym, be sure to leave your class about 5 minutes early or you will wait for a shower. I thought waiting in line for a shower was only something that happened in college dorms? I was wrong. For those that were curious...I didn't have to wait for a shower, but I cut it real close.
3. There are 10 showers and about 3 outlets. Does that make sense? Everyone is fighting over who gets to plug in their blow dryer, curling iron, and straightener. And if you get in someones way, WHOA, you better look out. Days like these I wish I were bald.
4. Honey, why are you walking around here in your panties? This is NOT your house. Please bring shorts tomorrow. I mean really?
5. If you are not wearing shower shoes in the shower, you must not have lived in a college dorm. Either way, I don't really care, if you get funk on your feet, don't come crying to me...common sense ladies, common sense.
1 comment:
Who would ride a bike that doesn't go anywhere?
Post a Comment