
My dishes are disappearing by the day. Every morning Dylan has a bowl of oatmeal. He also takes Carmen out for about 30 minutes to play before he goes to work. Well, to save time he takes his oatmeal outside with him. I usually come home on my lunch break and take Carmen out to play. Twice, I have found one of my bowls out on the dog poop bin( as if that isn't bad enough). I have told him on more than one occasion, if he can't remember to bring the bowl back inside then don't take it out the door!!! Well, I guess I haven't been taking Carmen out on my lunch break lately because last night as I was looking for some bowls for our dinner salads...I found 4 in the dishwasher and 0 in the cupboard and none anywhere else. So, I went from 8 to 4 bowls in a matter of 2 weeks or less. A few more thoughts on this...
-Who is taking the bowls when they find them outside and what are they doing with them?
-Is someone else using my bowls that they found on a dog poop bin???
-Why would someone even take them?
-Better question...WHY WOULD SOMEONE LEAVE THEM???
-Just thought of this one... does this mean my spoons are missing too? Cause I doubt he was eating with his hands.
I'm not sure that any of these questions will be answered but I just needed to ask.
2 comments:
Hell if he's done it that many times theres' probably someone out there waiting for him.
I can hear your neighbor...
"I'll be right back, Honey. I saw oatmeal boy come back in without his bowl again so I'm gonna go grab it right quick...I wish he'd switch to bacon and eggs so I can get some nice plates and forks to match the bowls and spoons..."
U should get some disposable bowls for him to use, then it won't matter if they get left at the pooper.
Post a Comment