Wednesday, September 05, 2007

CRASH!

Dylan totalled his car yesterday. Some @$$hole ran a red light and Dylan smashed right into him. Thankfully Dylan is ok and so was the other guy. There was a cop right behind Dylan so he made the report right there and it was definitely the other guys fault. Dylan T-boned the guy. So scary to think that 1 second in either direction could have totally changed the outcome.






Looking on the bright side, he is thankfully ok and now he gets a new car.


Thought for the day: When someone gives you lemons, make lemonade.

5 comments:

Bob said...

I'm glad to here Dylan is OK.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that was close. Glad everyone is o.k. Could have been so much worse.

Anonymous said...

Once again, Bob didn't tell me about this...had to see it online. Glad to hear all is ok. Barb

Jamie said...

Glad it only hurt the car and didn't damage his pretty face.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Dylan is ok, looks pretty bad. I know how much he liked that car.