Monday, November 12, 2007

Manly Man

We had Vitross over the weekend. He was really good and we had fun. Dylan and Tross stayed up all night playing video games. He just loves loves loves Dylan.

Tonight after work Dylan mounted the TV in the bedroom. He is just so manly with his drill. ;o)



6 comments:

Jamie said...

Hmmm. I think the drill picture just surpassed the picture of him wearing your shorts. This may be my new favorite.

Anonymous said...

Ok, no more pics of Dylan without a shirt on. jk And yes, Dylan definetly has a way with kids. Both my boys adore him. I couldn't have asked for a better uncle. Now can you guys get started on my niece so I can spoil one and send them home, 2? I can wait till after the wedding, but after that I might have to resort to desperate measure and start stealing your birth control or something.

Bob said...

Once one finds that things are not as difficult as expected there is no holding one back. I expect Dylan to begin busting out the back wall to build a room addition.

BubbaBack said...

Dad, please don't give him any ideas! This is just fueling his arguement for registering for a Band Saw!!!

Anonymous said...

I am also in the early stages of building a Hopa with all the family members engraved on it. I really need this band saw!

I agree no more picture w/ my shirt off. Jes gets jealous.

Bob said...

Before Dylan buys the Band Saw take an inventory of his fingers, so you'll know how many it started with.