There isn't anything new to report. I've been keeping VERY busy with all the wedding planning. It seems like things are FINALLY coming together. I'm getting more excited every day.
We had some roof work done this week. I'm not really happy about that. We have a list of priorities and a new couch was next. I'm not really sure how the roof jumped ahead of the couch without me being notified??? I wonder if anyone will notice if "Spare Bedroom Remodeling" jumps ahead of "Finishing Dylan's Office?" Or "Jessica Spa Day" gets in front of "Trip to Home Depot."
We had a leak in the back room so we had to get the roof repaired and now we need to get the ceiling fixed, lovely. So much to do so little time. Doesn't everyone know I'm planning a wedding? I don't have time for these little problems.
We also had our heater checked because it wasn't working. They tell me the heater runs on gas and we don't have gas service. Hmmm, didn't think about that! So I pay some guy $80 for nothing and then call the gas company. They come out turn on the gas and then try to get the heater working. Still nothing. The guy makes his way up to the attic to see if he can find anything obvious...well, I guess the heater guy UNPLUGGED the Heating/AC unit and the only visible outlet is too far to plug it back in. That causes a slight problem. To make things worse, a few months ago we had insulation put in the attic so the attic is FULL of insulation, about 1 foot high all the way around. We have 2 choices, call the guy and have him come back and plug the unit in since he unplugged it for no apparent reason, but this means one of us has to stay home from work OR we can go play detective and try to find the outlet ourselves. Either way its a pain and we paid the guy to create this problem!!!TGIF.
No comments:
Post a Comment