I just got back from a trip to Mexico. I left on wednesday and flew home on saturday. I needed to take care of some more wedding stuff and they had a fare special so I went for it. Everytime I go back I like this place more and more! Its so pretty and has so much to offer.
When we get married we will be staying on a resort, but we will get the best of both worlds. The resort and the local flare. 5th Avenue, which is a well known area for restaurants, bars, shops, etc is a half block up the street from the resort so if you get tired of seeing the same places in the hotel, you can walk around the town a little.
We took care of almost everything while we were there. Just a few things left that I'm hoping we can square away the week before we go. We even had time for a little beach and relaxing. The first time I was there we took the advice of a friend and went to this place called Veronica's and had massages. They were GREAT! So while we were there this time, we had massages...one wach day! $32 for a full body one hor swedish massage! It was great! We layed out for about an hour, I put sun screen on and still got burned a little. Nothing major but Geesh, we were only out for an hour!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment