Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Liz's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party

My friend Liz is getting married in April. She lives in Florida and was in town over the weekend. I happen to be in her wedding so 2 other bridesmaids and I threw her a shower and bachelorette party. We had lots of fun! The shower was successful and the night out was even better.

There were a few hiccups in the night but thats expected. We rented a party bus to drive us around and they came late, didn't have ice as agreed on and then didn't know where they were taking us. It was a little frustrating but it all worked out in the end and we all had a MARVELOUS time.

The bride and the hosts at the shower

The Bridesmaids and Flower Girl
Getting ready to head out. Balcony of the hotel room at The W.
On the bus headed out


The Bus Ride1st Stop, Martini Park
Back on the bus, things are starting to get a little rowdy

Stop #2, Ghost Bar Ghost Bar
And...Ghost Bar

1 comment:

Bob said...

I'm betting the bus driver quit half way through.