Friday, May 30, 2008

Bad Bad Blogger

I know, I'm a bad blogger, I just haven't had the time lately. My wedding is just taking up a lot of time.


Here's a little summary of what we have/have not accomplished.

I have NO florist/flowers. That means for the wedding ceremony or the reception. I'm still not freaking out over it. I have a few florists to contact but so far they are all booked for my date. Thats ok though, I'm keeping it simple so no worries.

There are 63 people booked and ready to go for the wedding. I figured between 50 and 75 when I started planning so I was pretty close. There are still 6 more weeks, I don't expect anyone else to really book unless a miracle special comes out but I don't see that happening either. We are gonna have FUN FUN FUN!!! Hope everyone brings their dancing shoes (or flip flops!)

Its been fun planning the wedding, just wish I didn't have a day job while doing it. Picking out colors and dresses and ties and decorations and getting to be creative. I can see why people do this for a living. Especially when they are spending other peoples money (I'm talking about wedding planners, not people that get married a lot)

The reception will be on the beach so everyone please pray for no rain.

I picked up my dress on wednesday from the alterations place. Its perfect and I even found a great bra to wear with it. Its hard to find the right under garments. Really it is. It has to be low cut or no straps, etc. Girls understand.

I love the heels I'm wearing in the wedding. I wish I could wear them all the time but they would look funny if I wore them with regular clothes. Oh well, I will enjoy them for the hour I get to wear them. I have flip flips for the reception ;o)

The Groomsmen gifts are pretty cool, in my opinion. I wish I was getting what they get. Sorry girls, his gifts are better. ;o( But yours are still cool.

Tyler and Vitross are going to wear bow ties, same as Dylan. The other groomsmen are wearing regular ties. Dylan wanted "family" to match. Isn't that cute!

I'm really excited about the wedding but I'm REALLY REALLY excited about getting the pictures back AFTER the wedding, is that bad?

I'm nervous about walking down the aisle and everyone staring at me! Good thing we are getting married in Mexico because I'm nervous about 65 people... Imagine if there were 200!!! I think I would FAINT!

I wish I knew a cute little girl that could be a flower girl. Not that Vitross needs anyone to share the spotlight with but it would be cute. ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been quite exciting to read about your upcoming wedding. More people than you know read and enjoy your blog. I offered to come to the wedding and babysit for Jame. I think she has other plans so I'm available to be your flower girl!!!

Jamie said...

i really hope you lost all the extra weight you needed to lose. don't want your butt to look really fat in your dress.

BubbaBack said...

Mary...I'm glad you and others enjoy reading my blog! I'd LOVE you to be my flower girl! ;o)

And Jamie, I haven't lost a pound! THANKS!